Sunday, December 2, 2007

What was I thinking?



Me? Blogging? Since when? Like I've got the time! Christmas is coming up AGAIN! (can't someone ban this stuff?) Oh well, I might as well enjoy it. Next year the kids will be cross country and I can go somewhere warm for vacation! But this year I still have to get the decorations out, spend mega bucks on dinner and gifts for my Micki boo... (my 4 year old granddaughter). I won't get to see her after Oct 08 because my daughter married a guy in the Army and they will be reassigned. Hopefully I'll be able to sell this place and move back to Texas or get my best friend and her husband to move out here. She called me tonight and sounded so sad; telling me that she was lonely without me there to go out with or watch movies, or just hang out. I'm worried about her. She gave up everything for her daughter about 10 years ago; moving to be near her. She's now living in apartments in Allen, Tx and her husband is making 1/4 of the money he used to. And her daughter treats her like a servant. Here's a pic of the 2 of us just before she went into surgery in 2004. We've both lost over 100 lbs each since then. (Thank God!) She's done everything she can to help her family out when they needed her and they are the most ungrateful people I've ever met! Her mom has broken a bone twice and Jimi took her into her home to take care of her both times because neither of her other children would. Both times her mom bitched her out for something she imagined done. And that woman is a red head, evil woman. She's jealous of anyone taking Jimi's time when she's should be caring for her every minute of every day! Jimi's sister won't speak to her because she accused Jimi of trying to steal her mother's money while she was in Jimi's home recovering. Trust me, NO ONE gets that woman's money unless she wants you to have it. Jimi was so depressed after her husband sent her mom packing and her sister and brother wouldn't speak to her that she was suicidal. I thought I was going to lose my best friend. I really did. I tried talking to her husband, but I don't think he thought it was serious. I sent her a Hope, Faith, Love necklace and she seems better. I call her every other night or so to see how she is and we make plans for her getting her husband to move here after he retires next year. Hopefully, things will work out...
Oh, well, enough about my long distance relationships! I've got enough headaches here at home to keep me busy. more on that later.....

No comments: